We assist plumbers, architects, engineers and contractors at the DEP by:

  • Consulting about filing requirements.
  • Preparing form work, filing and obtaining approval from the sewer division for site connection proposals.
  • Preparing formwork, filing and obtaining approval from the Cross Connection Unit and Sewer Division of DEP.
  • Prepare applications and obtain permits for water connections, plugs and meter permits as well as sewer connections and plug permits.
  • Obtain hydrant tap and water use permits for use of water during construction.
  • Obtain permits to install, remove and relocate fire hydrants.
  • Obtain Bureau of Air Resources certificates for fuel burning equipment.
  • Consulting about A-Tru asbestos filing requirements.