We have an exciting opportunity available for a Field Expediter. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is a punctual, reliable, team player with a good work ethic and who enjoys a rewarding and fast-paced work environment.
- Understanding of D.O.B. filing process
- Ability to prepare paperwork for and process Directive 14 sign-offs
- C.O. Alt. II, Alt. I experience
- Knowledge of BIS and DOB Now
- Ability to effectively work with clients and City Officials
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Candidate must possess strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills and must have keen problem solving skills. Ideally, we seek someone who has the desire and drive to become a long-term, trusted member of our team. Compensation is based upon experience and includes a full benefits package.
We offer major medical insurance, retirement plan and paid vacation.
To apply : Please send the following items to us by E-Mail (email@example.com).
2. Cover Letter
4. Salary Expectation
We look forward to hearing from you!
Key words: Expeditor expediter DOB D.O.B. Department of Buildings Building Department Certificate of Occupancy Code Zoning
Job Type: Full-time