RPO, Inc. has greatly benefited our clients by handling both legal matters and violations that are returnable at the Environmental Control Board. Our success in this realm is attributed to the fact that we are uniquely qualified to assist clients because of our knowledge about construction, city codes, and the filing/approval/permitting processes throughout the City agencies involved in construction.
We represent clients who are issued DOT, DOB, FDNY, DEP and Sanitation violations that are adjudicated at the Environmental Control Board by:
- Performing in-depth research of the merits of violations - consulting with clients, performing code research, reviewing permits, photos, project logs and anything else that could potentially become persuasive evidence at a hearing.
- Developing strategies about the best way to adjudicate violations.
- Representing clients before Administrative Law Judges in hearings at the ECB.
- Researching violation accounts.
- Obtaining copies of violations and affidavits of service.
- Obtaining stays of default, if permissible.
- Preparing appeals to objectionable decisions.
- Appearing as Civil Complainant at ECB for matters that are tied to Civil cases.